For help with locating the contact information for the government agency or organization best suited to provide you with the assistance you require, please review the following:
- Aging and Disability Services Administration - Aging and elder care, assisted living facilities and providers, caregivers
- Division of Child Support - Child support services
- Early Learning, Dept. of - Early learning, child care facility and provider licensing and regulation
- Housing & Urban Development, U.S. Dept. of - Public housing, HUD rental programs, subsidized housing and apartments
- Medicaid Customer Service - Medicaid client services, ProviderOne, Services Cards
- Social & Health Services, Dept. of - Food, cash and medical assistance, report abuse or neglect
- Social Security Administration - Social Security retirement, disability, SSI, Medicare, Social Security numbers, employment history
Unable to locate a resource to meet your needs?
Knowledgeable staff at the Washington State Library are available to assist you with locating the information you seek. To speak with a representative via phone, email or chat, simply visit the Ask a Librarian page.