The Washington State Department of Enterprise Services (DES) grants permission to any public or private entity or individual to use an unaltered copy of the Access Washington logo on its web site so long as the following conditions are met:
- Any hyperlink from the logo must be to the Access Washington Website at http://access.wa.gov
- The logo must be used in a manner which befits the dignity of the State of Washington.
Access Washington Logo Use and Specifications
Two formats are available, 2-tiered and 3-tiered.
To use the logo on your Web site:
- save the image of your choice below to your own directory (rather than linking to one of the images below).
- include the HTML alt and title tags with a value of "Access Washington, Official State Government Website"
- hyperlink the graphic to http://access.wa.gov
- you may also add a text link below the logo that reads Visit access.wa.gov
Examples of how to incorporate the Access Washington logo:
Please do not alter the properties of the logo as it may affect image quality and may constitute a violation of its trademark.
If you need assistance matching the Access Washington logo to your Website, please contact Access Washington Support.
The Access Washington logo is a federally registered trademark of the Washington State Department of Enterprise Services (DES) and is protected by copyright and trademark law. No individual or entity may alter the Access Washington logo in any way without DES' express, written permission.
To report potential copyright violations of the Access Washington logo, please notify the following copyright agent in writing at:
Address:DES-Enterprise Technology SolutionsAccess WashingtonAttention: Designated DMCA Agent 1500 Jefferson Olympia, WA 98504-2445