For help with locating the contact information for the government agency or organization best suited to provide you with the assistance you require, please review the following:
- Licensing, Dept. of - Driver licensing and ID cards, professional licensing, vehicle and boat registration
- Transportation, Dept. of - State highways, highway construction and closures, pass conditions, Good To Go!
- Utilities and Transportation Commission - State-regulated transportation and utility companies, pipeline and rail safety, garbage and recycling, energy assistance
- Washington State Ferries - Ferry schedules, carpool/vanpool permits, wait times, tickets and fares
- Washington State Patrol - Traffic enforcement, driver education and safety, vehicle equipment
Unable to locate a resource to meet your needs?
Knowledgeable staff at the Washington State Library are available to assist you with locating the information you seek. To speak with a representative via phone, email or chat, simply visit the Ask a Librarian page.