For help with locating the contact information for the government agency or organization best suited to provide you with the assistance you require, please review the following:
- Agriculture, Dept. of - Agriculture in Washington, agricultural investigations and inspections, consumer food complaints, fuel pumps, agricultural licensing
- Agriculture, U.S. Dept. of - Food and nutrition programs, importing and exporting goods, rural community assistance, food safety
- Disease Control and Prevention, Centers for - Emergency preparedness and response for bioterrorism, chemical and radiation emergencies
- Emergency Management Division, Washington Military Dept. - Emergency and disaster assistance and preparedness, training and exercise programs
- Federal Emergency Management Agency - Disaster assistance, emergency response and recovery
- Food and Drug Administration, U.S. Dept. of - Safety and recalls for food, drugs, medical devices and cosmetics
- Health Systems Quality Assurance - Health professions and facilities licensing and regulation
- Health, Dept. of - Statewide health issues and concerns, vital records, health professional and facility licensing and regulation
- Local Food Safety Office - Consumer food safety, restaurant inspections
- Local Health Departments - Local health issues and concerns, food worker permits
- Tribal Health Clinic - Tribal health issues and concerns, tribal health services
- Washington State Patrol - Traffic enforcement, driver education and safety, vehicle equipment
Unable to locate a resource to meet your needs?
Knowledgeable staff at the Washington State Library are available to assist you with locating the information you seek. To speak with a representative via phone, email or chat, simply visit the Ask a Librarian page.