For help with locating the contact information for the government agency or organization best suited to provide you with the assistance you require, please review the following:
- Community and Technical Colleges, State Board for - Community and technical colleges, workforce training, adult education and literacy programs, General Education Development (GED)
- Early Learning, Dept. of - Early learning, child care facility and provider licensing and regulation
- Superintendent of Public Instruction, Office of - K-12 public education, teacher certification, special education
- Washington Student Achievement Council - Colleges and universities, financial aid programs, student residency, higher education consumer protection
- Workforce Training and Education Coordinating Board - Licenses private, for-profit career schools; measures the performance of the state's key workforce education programs and administers the Career Bridge website, Washington’s one-stop source for career and education planning
Unable to locate a resource to meet your needs?
Knowledgeable staff at the Washington State Library are available to assist you with locating the information you seek. To speak with a representative via phone, email or chat, simply visit the Ask a Librarian page.